Keeping you Safe
Below is a revised list of policies, practices, and protocols to keep you safe in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. These policies are based on CDC guidelines and were developed in response to feedback that we received from a survey of the artists and audiences. Click on the following links to see the results.
Front of House
- Limiting our seating capacity to 14 seats.
- Chairs are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Patrons are expected to wear masks.
- Patrons will have their temperature checked.
- Concessions will be eliminated.
- Red Herring Staff will wear masks
- Touchless Transactions / Red Herring staff will never touch your credit card
- All front of house surfaces in restrooms, box office, and lobby will have been disinfected before we open, before intermission, and before the curtain.
- All theater seats will be disinfected before and after each performance.
- Cast, crew, and staff will have their temperature taken before admittance into the theater.
- Red Herring will supply each actor with his or her personal dressing area with disinfectant wipes and/or spray.
- Actors will be expected to clean, and store all hand held props.
- Red Herring will disinfect costumes before and after rehearsals and performances
- Actors will be blocked no closer than 6’ from other actors
- Red Herring’s directors, stage managers, and running crew will wear face masks and protective gloves during rehearsals and performances.